Simple, easy and delicious. Cooking trout doesn’t need to be complex, less is sometimes more and I believe this is the perfect example.
- 4-6 depending on the size Trout (cleaned and gutted)
- 1 medium Lemon
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Black Magic Seafood Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Dill Seafood Seasoning
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- to taste Salt and Pepper
- Rinse fish well inside and out, pat dry with paper towels.
- Place each fish in the center of a piece of aluminum foil. Rub each fish liberally with the seasonings inside and out. Rub a lemon wedge inside the cavity of the fish. Drizzle each fish with olive oil and 1 tablespoon of white wine.
- Fold the top and sides of the aluminum together tightly so that the fish is completely enclosed. Tuck, tuck, fold.*
- Place the pouches on a medium-high grill for 7-8 minutes each side, or until the fish is just cooked through and flakes easily when pierced with a fork.
- Enjoy, but please be cautious of bones!
*PS. If you didn’t know about T.F.F. now you know. You’re welcome.
0 0 100 0