If you are following me on Instagram then you might have seen me cooking this live on my story. It’s a simple zucchini salad that I jazzed up with Young Living Essential Oils. It makes a great substitute for pasta salad if you want a healthier option at your next picnic, bbq or pool party. If you don’t have the essential oils you can use dried herbs, but they really do amplify the flavors in this dish.
- 2 large or 4 small Zucchini
- 3 large Sweet Bell Pepper
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 cup Buffalo Mozzarella
- 3/4 cup Italian Dressing
- 4 drops Black Pepper Essential Oil (Young Living Vitality)
- 3 drops Lemon Essential Oil (Young Living Vitality)
- 2 drops Oregano Essential Oil (Young Living Vitality)
- 2 drops Rosemary Essential Oil (Young Living Vitality)
- 1 drop Thyme Essential Oil (Young Living Vitality)
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Basil
- Start by making your zucchini “noodles”. For this step I like to use a vegetable spiralizer. If you don’t have one you can just use a mandolin. Once the zucchini is sliced set in on a clean dish rag to soak up any excess liquid. Set aside.
- Chop the rest of your vegetables, garlic and cheese then add it to the zucchini noodles. Toss it a few times to get everything mixed well.
- Add the dressing, essential oils blend and the chopped basil. Stir until everything is well coated in the dressing. Serve chilled.
It’s that simple! Hope you enjoy this recipe. If you are interested in purchasing essential oils for cooking go to my website www.annagetyouroils.com for more information.